Kickin it With TiffanyBchanel custom Sneaker Artist!











What inspired you to do sneaker art?

Well, the first pair of sneakers I painted were inspired by me wanting something that did not exist. From there I just wanted to do more. The more sneakers I painted the more I realized that I loved abstract and line art. 


What were the first pair of sneakers you re-designed with your art?

The first pair of sneakers I re-designed were a old pair of red and white converse. I transformed them into a vibrant gold and changed the sole color from being all white to black and white.


                                                     Gold Member Kicks pictured above.



How many sneakers have you re-designed with your art?

So far I have customized 48 pairs of sneakers.

What makes your sneaker art more unique compared to all the other sneaker artists and custom kick creators?

would not say that my artwork is more unique, because as artist we all are unique. What seperates us art wise is our personality and talent. My work to me is simple yet original. The majority of my customers pay me to be creative and they trust that they will love it. My sneakers have my personality written all over it, thats why I say "My art walks!"


                                                      Walking Truth Kicks Pictured above


What is your favorite sneaker brand?

I don't have a favorite sneaker brand. As of right now my favorite sneakers are nike sky highs. 

What is the price range for a pair of custom kicks from tiffanybchanel?

My converse custom kicks range from $130 - $170. The price includes the sneakers, paint job, and shipping and handling.





Whats the most you've ever spent on a pair of kicks?

I would say about $500, on a pair of olive and gold patent leather and snake skin Lanvin sneakers. 


Have you ever had any challenges with re-designing a pair of kicks?

My biggest challenge is designing sneakers for people who I do not know, never seen, and they tell me "I want these colors, I trust your creativity!" Don't get me wrong I love the challenge. The hardest part is when you don't know someones personality. So you try to design something that is hot but not overwhelming. At the end of it all you pray they love it!

How can people find out more about your custom kicks and where to purchase?

For custom orders people can write me via email tiffanybchanel@gmail.com

They can follow me on instagram @tiffanybchanel and actually see all of the orders I paint.

Vist www.tiffanybchanel.com to shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
KICK PASSION : FOR WOMEN WHO LOVE KICKS! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects